Thursday, November 03, 2011

it's time to say THANK YOU! ;)


assalamualaikum

and now  i am 20! 

hugs hugs myself :)

goodbye little girl, hello young lady! :)

dear puan ibu,

thank you so much! thank you for all the things you have done for me. i may not understand you on some things but i know that you're only doing the right things JUST for your children. i thanked GOD for giving you as my mum because there is no one who could replace you in my life. mum, you are the greatest mum i ever had and i am fortunate having you by my side. thanks for all the love, encouragement and ehem2 your great cooking which makes me feels great on HOW DO I LOOK right now!hahaha! you really have done a great job in bringing me up! thanks a million for that! for these past 20 years we've gone through together, i am sorry for every single things i have done which makes you rolled down your tears! maaf dipinta sempena raya haji akan datang! heeee =P 
last but not least ,  thanks for bringing me into a world where love can be expressed electronically! so that i don't feel awkward saying those wishes for you. hehehe :D



lovesss,
adeq :)

notakaki :: since i'm 20, can i have a lover? i mean a real lover ! hehehe gataiiiii! :)

No comments: