Sunday, August 04, 2013

Well guys. i'm still alive! bhahaha

Asalamualaikum wbt..hello hye malaysia!
haven't blog for ages. ade two months kot. ke lebih ? -wondering-

i've been so 'First Lady' for these past two months. it's not that kind of busy actually but i really dont have time to blog about life. i mean My Life. yeahh exactly!
there's so much things to tell, to share, to ask but in the end i lost it all. i lost my memory. just because i dont have free time to put my fingers here to type everything.

when i did some flashback of my life, the one and only thing that i can remember is we (my ipda girlfriends) didnt pay our P1 wimax bills until it got suspended!and dats y guys, dats y!!!i lost it all!  that is the main reason WHYYYY i'm not that addicted to internet and i cant blog.

okay lets get enough with this.

currently, i am doing my practical session as a trainee teacher at Sk Hakim Teh, Limbang, Sarawak. haha okay please be serious ozie! it's Sk Hakim Teh, Jitra Kedah actually. i will be here for two months from 14 July 2013 to 18 September 2013. the school environment is so calm, surrounds with paddy fields and trees. it makes me feel like teaching in a rural area. even the students of the school are only 206 and the teachers are 24.

sooo sarawak kan? :P


okay lahh,time to hadap assignment. see u sooooon! :)

No comments: