Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wishes of a Young Lady (^_^)

Assalamualaikum..

Yes guys. i am a 22 years old, young lady right now!
yeayyy!!!congratulations for me,clap clap clap!!!
i'm a big big girl in a big big world~~
Daaaa!!enough with those big big big big big words!

As we are getting older maturer, so there will be no more childish birthday prank for me for this year. Alhamdulillahhh.. wink wink wink ;)
'No prank, No fun'
Who said so? it is totally wrong!

the only happiness you will get is when the people you love remember your important day in your life.

A big thanks to 

1.my girlfriends #hexagon for celebrating my birthday walaupun tulis umur aku 23 kat atas kek tu. Saja nak bagi aku cepat tua taww!!
2.my bestfriend Farah for the sweet lovey dovey birthday presents! #parisnotebook #travellingpillow.
3.those who wished with a great wishes. Amiiiin :)

SOoOoOoOoOoOo??

ya,inilah masanya..Ooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

there are some things that i need to handle SERIOUSLY by now. yes,by now! right now! i am 22 years old guys, 22! bukan 2 tahun, bukan 12 tahun tapi 22 tahun! so, it's time to look forward for some stuff.

1. Be a hardworking girl 'young lady'.
2. Learn how to cook.
3. Manage my financial WISELY.
4. Learn how to socialize with people around.
5. Manage my weight problem. errrrrrr *_*
6. Control my emotions.

wish me luck! ;)

No comments: